Wednesday 30 May 2018

Farzaneology: Archive

Every time someone asks what my blog is about, I say it's a mix of different things - sometimes I write Baha'i-inspired articles, sometimes it's a diary of my travels, sometimes it's about events I set up or attend. In the beginning it most mostly about food. Not so long ago I deleted my instagram account and decided to post my photographs here instead because exactly one year ago I bought a domain name, so I need to make the most of out my blog. Every now and then I update the background, and add new tabs here and there. Now I'd like a new kind of change; I'd like to narrow down my blog themes to three or four themes. My blog will be on a hiatus for one-two months (because I'm moving to another place and the transitioning will definitely keep me off the internet for a while), but when I get back, I'd like to know what you think! Which kinds of blogs do you enjoy reading the most? What kind of blogs do you want me to write more of? 

I've put together an archive, and was able to identify nine themes I often write on. Please write to me (via the message box on the left side of the page) letting me know your top three or four topics, so that I'll have something to think about during my little break and come back better! Thank you xx




1. Bahá'i-inspired



2. Food


3. Travels/ Local experiences


4. Photographs



5. How to's



6. People



7. Published works and advocacies



8. Favorites


9. and every now and then a little "about me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment