Wednesday 3 January 2018

Nine Souls (Part 2)

Nine Souls.
Three questions.


What's one lesson you recently learnt
that changed your life?
Chiqui (Solano)
"The co requisite of learning and success is failure. It's not about the mistakes and failures you've made, but the learnings you've gained; not how far you should be but how you gave your best shot. Because trying means entering the portals of wider possibilities and opportunities, making your life worthwhile and meaningful. 
Fears are nothing but false evidences appearing real."

Ranel Keath (Bukidnon)
"We must keep in mind that success is not just about material progress. Do you think being successful means having a big house, a fancy car and being famous? Do you think these material things can give you true happiness? Abdul-Bahá said that prosperity depends upon the service and workshop to God. Why is it a lot easier to be happy by helping our parents, seeing people smiling and helping others? These give us the kind of happiness that material things can't give us. When we look at the bigger picture, the true purpose of man in this world is to acquire heavenly virtues and exercise them, for the betterment of our society."

Fatimah (Laguna)
"Investigating the truth helps us to deepen our knowledge about our existence in this world. If we are not investigating, we are not able to develop. But if we have more knowledge, the more we can contribute to the development of our society."

 ★
What's one question you're still 
struggling to find answers to?
Corina (Cagayan de Oro)
 "When will our every day life challenges stop? 
How can families be perfect? 
How can I really show maturity to people, even though I try my best to all the time?"

Jeff (San Jose, Occidental Mindoro)
"What is the mystery of sacrifice? Because until now I think my understanding of what sacrifice is, is not yet deep enough. I need to take more time to study the Writings and serve the Faith."

Alfonsa (Baguio)
"Why do we do the things we know we shouldn't be doing? I am aware of being drawn to hypocrisy. Although I understand the effects and implications of such actions, I still keep on repeating the same things I feel I need to."

Who are you?
Cris (Antipolo)
 "I am who you are and who they are. We are spiritual and should strive to achieve it even more. I am a worker of spiritual enterprise and a humble servant of humanity. I belong to God and always will."

Kim (Quirino)
 "I am one of the servants of the Cause of God, a student striving to achieve a coherent life and to be a faithful lover of the Cause of God and the Covenant."

Rouhangeze (Bicol)
 "I am a 22 year old youth who became conscious that as a youth, we have the responsibility of contributing to the betterment of society through unified systematic action."